A gluten and lactose free milk alternative, this works wonderfully well when preparing coffees such as lattes or cappuccinos.
- Contains 6 - 32 Ounce Cartons of Plant-Based Milk
- Barista Edition for the pros. Barista Edition for the non-pros too. Foamable, no make that micro-foamable. Beta-glucans (big, scientific word for soluble fiber)!
- Liberates your coffee and tea from dairy, soy, nuts, GMOs and gluten. Secret: warm it, foam it and drink it straight.
- In order to make this product perform to the professional expectations of baristas, we added something called dipotassium phosphate as an acidity regulator. It keeps our Barista Edition Oatmilk from separating when it hits your favorite hot drinks. But one thing you can be sure of is that there is nothing in this product that isn’t absolutely necessary or absolutely approved for consumption.
- Water, oats 10%, rapeseed oil, acidity regulator (dipotassium phosphate), minerals (calcium carbonate, potassium iodide), salt, vitamins (D2, riboflavin, B12).
- Nut Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free, Vegan
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
The scope of the product data we compile differs between products and is dependent on the level of information our suppliers provide us with. Be it cosmetics, food, or personal care, each industry has its own standards, and further analysis or certificates may be required.
||Oat base (water, oats 10 %), rapeseed oil, acidity regulator (dipotassium phosphate), calcium carbonate, calcium phosphates, iodized salt, vitamins (D2, riboflavin, B12)