- Introducing the Middle East’s first hormone-free, antibiotic-free and pesticide-free Lactose-free Milk.
- The otherwise concentrated sugar in milk is broken down in this one and dispersed for easier digestion.
- We’ve been told that this milk has a very special and distinct taste due to it being naturally sweeter.
- Nutritious & delicious – we’ve enriched our lactose free milk with Vitamins A & D for added nutrition per cup.
- Our Whole Fat version is incredibly creamy and great for the little ones in the family who need the healthy fat content (3.7%).
- Whole Fat Cow s Milk, Lactase Enzyme (Non-Animal Origin), Vitamin A, Vitamin D3. 3.7%, Milk Fat, Min. 8.5% Non-Fat Solids.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
The scope of the product data we compile differs between products and is dependent on the level of information our suppliers provide us with. Be it cosmetics, food, or personal care, each industry has its own standards, and further analysis or certificates may be required.
||This Koita Milk contains calcium and vitamin A and D3. Calcium helps in strengthening your bones and teeth, while vitamin A and D3 support the body’s immune system.