A healthy alternative to chocolate
natural and delicious alternative for the entire family.
Hazelnuts are rich in healthy fats, proteins, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. They are also a natural source of energy and important biological functions. Honey with hazelnut extract provides benefits for the human body.
It is the blend in which the delicious taste and pure honey meet.
Hazelnut extract is added to natural honey in modern ways, while preserving the nutritional value of the product to make it a healthy,
This product is a delicious natural mixture free of added sugar. It consists of 75% sidr honey, 22% hazelnut extract, and 3% coaca powder.
These ingredients work together to give us the health benefits of sidr honey, along with the nutritional value of hazelnuts, and the joy and vitality that coaca gives.
Characteristics and Advantages:
- It enhances mental capacity and works to activate the brain.
- It gives the body the energy and vitality necessary for daily activities.
- A healthy and natural alternative to chocolate.
A source of integrated nutrition for healthy growth
- Natural food rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Increasing immunity.
- Enhancing children’s mental concentration.
- Free from sugar and additives (such as flavors and artificial colorings).
- It provides a natural source of protein, vitamins and minerals necessary to build the body
- All products are 100% natural but may cause allergies to some people with sensitive conditions. If allergies occur please stop using the product immediately.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
The scope of the product data we compile differs between products and is dependent on the level of information our suppliers provide us with. Be it cosmetics, food, or personal care, each industry has its own standards, and further analysis or certificates may be required.