Opposite to what its name suggests, allspice is not a blend of other spices, but is a unique ingredient that lends a distinctive flavor. It has a fresh, sharp and woody flavour. Allspice is a dried brown berry of allspice tree. The berries are harvested when green and then sun dried during which they turn reddish brown in colour.
- Authentic premium Allspice, sourced directly from Wayanad, Kerala.
- It is so named because it is reminiscent of clove, cinnamon, and nutmeg all at once.
- Our premium Allspice has a fresh, sharp, woody flavour.
- Allspice is commonly used in German sausages and English baking.
- Seeds and Hands supports small scale farmers and promotes direct trade. We travel and cherry-pick best available spices from them.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
The scope of the product data we compile differs between products and is dependent on the level of information our suppliers provide us with. Be it cosmetics, food, or personal care, each industry has its own standards, and further analysis or certificates may be required.