- Authentic Indian brindle berry, more commonly known as garcinia cambogia, is sourced directly from Thrissur, Kerala.
- It has a tart, sour flavour and is used in a variety of cuisines. It is well known for its weight loss properties.
- Brindle berry is a fruit and is sun-dried, keeping hygiene as a priority.
- Seeds and Hands supports small scale farmers and promotes direct trade. We travel and cherry-pick best available spices from them.
- This is a Vegetarian product.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
The scope of the product data we compile differs between products and is dependent on the level of information our suppliers provide us with. Be it cosmetics, food, or personal care, each industry has its own standards, and further analysis or certificates may be required.